- Winners are chosen by the Pride of Britain judging panel, from a shortlist produced by the Pride of Britain research team. The team consider every public nomination received as well as conducting a full research process, which includes inviting nominations from charities, emergency services, voluntary and other organisations and searching news stories in print archives, on TV and online.
- We may consider your nomination in a different category if the research team or judges decide it is appropriate.
- Information you submit as part of the nomination may be shared with ITV in relation to the Pride of Britain Awards.
- The national judging panel chooses who they feel are the most deserving winners, regardless of the number of nominations received.
- In addition, ITV's Terms and Conditions will apply to nominations that are considered for the ITV Fundraiser Award, GMB Young Fundraiser Award and This Morning Emergency Services Award.
- Nominations close at 11.59pm on Friday 30th August 2019.